Business Development Manager - High Wycombe
£23,000- £25,000 OTE £50,000
My client is a market leading telecoms company based in High Wycombe who require an experienced Business Development Manager to develop and upsell there accounts in the SME market.
The primary responsibility of the opportunity is responding to enquiries from existing customers, contacting customers on the CRM, predominantly SME businesses; contacting C-level executives, buyers and technical engineers to develop well qualified opportunities and sell a full range of telecoms products. The successful candidate needs to understand businesses drivers and evaluate customer's needs.
To apply we are looking for the following:
- 1-2 years' experience in telecoms sales.
- Or a A-Level / Technical Degree educated.
- Sold telecoms products into the SME market.
- Research and absorb key products and solutions.
- Effective time management between reactive and proactive tasks.
- Clear and concise telephone manner.
- Understanding of company hierarchical structures.
- Tenacity and determination to achieve mandated targets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Organisational skills, utilising technology.
- Prior use of Sales Force or similar CRM system is desirable.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please get in contact!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement